Philippe Perzi Vienna likes to name all our men’s shirts, inspired by Viennese culture and European adventures. fundas huawei p30 lite fundas samsung galaxy s9 Normally, we would ask you not to read too much into these names, although every now and then, a shirt comes along that we think has well and truly earned its moniker. fundas iphone 5 5s se One of those said men’s shirts, is a stunning, intense blue number from the collection and one of our all time favourites, Rock me Amadeus. The 1985 hit song by Austrian pop musician, Falco, Rock Me Amadeus is all about Wolfgang Mozart as a musician in Vienna. custodia cover samsung He was a Superstar He was popular He was so exalted Because he had flair He was a virtuoso He was a rock idol And in true rock star fashion, Amadeus loved excess and alcohol, and women loved him. fundas huawei p9 fundas huawei p9 This men’s shirt is about as close to rock star status as you can get…in a classic 18th century Viennese kind of way. fundas samsung galaxy s6 Here’s just a few reasons why we love this shirt. fundas huawei p8 lite 2017 fundas samsung galaxy s10e Pictured above: Philippe wears Rock Me Amadeus shirt, available online. iphone custodia fundas iphone 11 pro Tie, pocket square, trousers and jacket available in the Vienna store.
Rock Me Amadeus; men’s shirts cut from royal cloth
- This blue shirt is made from Royal Oxford fabric, which utilises very fine yarns, giving the shirt fabric a silkier and softer feel than a standard Oxford shirt fabric. custodia cover samsung fundas huawei mate 10 lite Check out our blog on shirt fabrics for more details.
- The shirt has a distinctive checkerboard appearance (when viewed up close) owing to the two-colour weave (white warp and blue weft) that Royal Oxford fabric is known for.
- Royal Oxford shirt fabric can be described as a basket weave, that is, the warp and weft threads cross each other in pairs, which produces the shirt fabric’s characteristic soft bulkiness and enhances the vivid colour of the fabric.
- The intensity of the blue and because it’s a solid colour, makes this shirt the ideal anchor from which to add complementary accessories such as a pocket square and patterned tie, or build texture and layers by adding an interesting belt or sports jacket.
- Contrasting fabric inside the collar and cuffs means that you can fold up the cuffs and open your collar for less formal occasions, adding a little bit of interest and detail to your outfit.
Mozart or Amadeus as he liked to be called, is still one of Austria’s best known exports…and we’d like to think that this men’s shirt, aptly named, is a fitting tribute to one of the original giants of the music world.